Testimonials

"Nicole was awesome! Not only is she the sweetest thing, but her invitations are so unique and creative! Our guests loved them so much they had to let us know about it. AND it's a great deal! She's willing to work with whatever budget you have."

-Josh & Brooke


"Working with Papercrafts by Nicole has been a great experience. Nicole designed adoption announcements for us to share our excitement of bringing our sweet little girl home. Nicole took the ideas I had in my head and made them come alive on paper. They turned out so beautiful and we tell everyone who designed them for us. Nicole quickly got them to us so we could share our joy with all our friends and loved ones. We highly recommend her and will use her again in the future."
- Darrick & Jenn

"I am definitely happy with the work Nicole did for me. Her design for my logo and business cards were just what I was looking for. The pricing was well worth all of her hard work, plus she got everything done so quickly! I've never emailed anyone who responds to emails so fast! She's good!"
- Tara

 
This awesome template was free from yummylolly.com.